- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Donating 120 packages of school bags and materials to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman
- Carpet weaving workshop for blind artists
- Launching oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition clinic for the disabled
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Mashiz institute
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
Family is the best place for a child to grow, children should grow up within their own biological families. When possible Mashiz supports and protect children within their families.
Family is the best place for a child to grow, children should grow up within their own biological families. When possible Mashiz supports and protect children within their families. Owing to this notion, reintegrating children is the priority as family is significant and crucial part of the society and the most suitable place for a child to grow. Accordingly, Mashiz attempts to return children back to their families. It arranges regular visits to child’s home so as to have a clearer picture of child’s background and current situation, thus it evaluates children’s family status and provides mentors for their parents. It also manages regular talks with child’s family and tracks his/her family condition. Child -parent contact and arranging parent’s visits are other Mashiz reintegration plans.
When possible children meet their parents but the number of hours or days is controlled by the institute based on children’s best safety and interest.