- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Donating 120 packages of school bags and materials to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman
- Carpet weaving workshop for blind artists
- Launching oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition clinic for the disabled
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Mashiz institute
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
The statue of the Kerman province's appreciation congress charitable people and helpers of wergild headquarters was donated to the chairman of the board of directors of the Kowsar Mashiz charity foundation.
Afarineshebartar- The statue of the Kerman province's appreciation congress charitable people and helpers of wergild headquarters was donated to the chairman of the board of directors of the Kowsar Mashiz charity foundation. In wergild headquarters' charitable people and helpers appreciation congress, ordinance with the presence of chief executive officer of Kerman province wergild headquarters' and liable was commendation from Mohammad Hussein Eskandari Zadeh ,chair man of the board of Kowsar Mashiz charity ,as one of the active helper of Kerman province's wergild Headquarters' with the donation of the statue of the conference. It should be noted that Kowsar Mashiz foundation has done a lot of efforts to release of the unintentional crimes in Kerman province and to help the Kerman prisoners' family support community. "Movahhed, chief Justice of Kerman province said: Since1380, charitable, benefactors and altruists with a good look and goodwill have been able to rise in Kerman province for the purposes of the headquarters, Justice Department at the ceremony. This conference was held with the presence of Ayatollah Seyyed Yahya Jafari leader of mid-day congregational Friday prayers and the head of the seminary of the kerman province; the head of the justice system and a group of officials from Kerman province held in Bahrami Hall of Kerman.